Because it’s good to have goals and because I have been meaning to write this for a while now, I’d like to share with you my bucket list. Below is a list of things I’d like to happen in this lifetime. Perhaps I will add more as I scratch some off the list.
Live abroad.done, February 2013. Eat a bowl of authentic pad thai in Thailand.done. Bonus: I got to experience how Thais celebrate their new year, Easter 2011 See the Vatican.Bonus: I attended a mass led by Pope Francis, his first Easter mass as a pope. done, Easter 2013
- Walk the streets of Shibuya.
Travel abroad alone.Bonus: I got to eat authentic nasi goreng and satay on this trip. done – Indonesia, December 2011
Jens Lekman(done March 2010), Cro, Lykke Li, and Explosions in the Sky live.
- Become a polyglot. (Speak at least 5 languages fluently.)
- Learn how to drive and get an international driver’s license.
Climb a mountain.Done – This was actually a mix of trekking and hiking from Bologna to Firenze via the La Via Degli Dei route. Monte Adone, Easter 2014
- Become a McKinsey consultant.
- Experience Holi in India.
- Attend a Karneval.
- Wear a dirndl and experience Oktoberfest in München.
- Try skiing and snowboarding in the Alps (either Salzburg or somewhere in Switzerland).
- Attend a music festival.
- Travel South America.
Learn how to cook.Done. Yay! Living alone forces you to learn this. Proof.
- Visit Tanzania, South Africa, Russia, Turkey, Egypt, and Israel.
- See the Great Wall of China.
- Learn how to bake.